Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 18, 2015

When things get frustrating and I feel alone on this journey, I'm thankful I can look to summer. As I've written many times now, it has truly become (through the grace of God), a sweet companion I really enjoy. 

When thoughts flood me and disappointments hit out at me, I picture the gifts God has given me through summer, and I am incredibly grateful.

Daily swims and watching Sam transform into such a confident little fish.

Reading in the hammock. 

Lemonade. 

The warm summer nights. 

Sleepovers. 

Fresh berries and avocados. 

Barbecue. 

Floating down the river. 

The state fair. 

Going to the drive in. 

Family parties. 

Friend parties. 

Morning Dutch Bros runs. 

Royal Stage slowed down. 

Slurpees & Snow Cones. 

Pedicures. 

Sundresses. 

Naps. 

Journaling. 

Fireworks. 

Ice water in a favorite glass. 

Lazy mornings. 

Long nights. 

Flip flops. 

Board games and puzzles. 

Dreaming about upcoming vacations. 

I'm really loving summer and thankful that God is surely providing a way through this dark hole. 



No comments:

Post a Comment